Marriage is a major milestone in everyone’s life. It brings about a plethora of changes in our lives, and the change starts as soon as you start planning for your wedding. Though not everyone has a childhood dream about a fairytale wedding, a systematic and hassle-free wedding is necessity for all. And this is where wedding planning companies come into the picture.
When deciding for which wedding planning company to go for, there are a lot of questions that you need to ask, which will enable you to make the right choice without making a hole in your pocket. Whether you are planning an intimate wedding, or a lavish one, here are few questions to ask your wedding planning company before you think to start with your wedding:
- Is the wedding planning company same as the wedding decorator?
You might think that they are same but there is a thin line between them? Some wedding planning companies turn into decorators but the wedding planners main job is to organize and execute the wedding and provide couples with all the other vendors like caterers, photographers, venues, wedding entertainment, gifts and favors, etc.
- Ask their prior experience and background in the industry.
Wedding planning companies are very different from others. It is advisable to ask your wedding planner about their prior experience and background in the industry and have they ever organized the kind of wedding that you are looking for before or not.
- Have they worked before in your location?
If your wedding planning company has worked in your locality or area it will be easy for them to plan and organize your wedding as have already worked before. Already being familiar with the wedding place or location will help you to communicate and discuss everything in detail before the wedding celebrations begin.
- Do they have a team or are they fine with external wedding vendors?
Ask them about the number of team members, as many
- wedding planning companies have a proper team and they ensure to organize and execute everything from scratch. However, also ensure to ask your wedding planner if they are fine with external wedding vendors such as florists, decorators, caterers, etc. so that any confusion can be handled at an earlier communication.
- Communication is the key to all the problems:
If, a proper communication takes place from the beginning with your wedding planning company, we are sure that every step will be taken with proper guidance. Be it over a call, meeting or meeting in personal mode of communication should be clearly from the beginning. In addition, do also talk if the planner is comfortable in communicating via social media sites, Skype chats, Whatsapp, etc. so that your wedding preparation and planning goes well in advance.